BURN PROGRAM- BETTER TOMORROW
General instruction: Complete one set, move to the next exercise creating a circuit.
During exercise, if you feel any abnormalities or unusual pain, please stop the exercise immediately and contact us.
Beginner level – 3 sets. | Intermediate Level – 5 sets. | Pro level – 7 sets.
YOUR HEALTH, MY PRIORITY.
SATURDAY – BURN SHAPE
* • HIGH KNEES (30 Sec)
- Stand upright with your feet together and your arms by your sides.
- Run on the spot raising your knees as high as possible each step.
- Rapidly switch feet and use your arms as if running for 30 seconds.
*• PUNCHES (45 Sec)
- Stand upright, with arms fisted and elbows bent upward.
- Punch one arm straight out in front, twisting your torso slightly.
- Punch the other arm straight out in front.
- Alternate punching your hands in and out. Execute exercise for 45 seconds
*• FULL PLANK (45 Sec)
- Step your legs back and lower your body towards the floor until your shoulders are directly over your hands, arms straight.
- Your body should be completely straight from heels to head.
- Look down at the floor, keeping your head in line with your spine for 45 Seconds.