BURN PROGRAM- BETTER TOMORROW
General instruction: Complete one set, move to the next exercise creating a circuit.
During exercise, if you feel any abnormalities or unusual pain, please stop the exercise immediately and contact us.
Beginner level – 3 sets. | Intermediate Level – 5 sets. | Pro level – 7 sets.
YOUR HEALTH, MY PRIORITY.
THURSDAY – BURN PROGRESS
* • HIGH KNEES (30 Sec)
- Stand upright with your feet together and your arms by your sides.
- Run on the spot raising your knees as high as possible each step.
- Rapidly switch feet and use your arms as if running for 30 seconds.
*• PLANK (45 Sec)
- Lie face down on the floor with your legs straight and arms tucked in by your side.
- Raise your body off the floor, resting on your toes and forearms, maintaining a straight line from your head to your toes.
- Hold briefly for 30 seconds, then lower yourself back to the floor.
- For resistance and strength, you could hold for 45 seconds.
*• MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS (30 Sec)
- Support your body on your toes and hands with one knee bent and drawn up into your chest and the other leg straight out behind.
- Alternate jumping your feet in and out, bringing your knees into your chest each time and keeping your hands on the floor. Execute exercise for 30 seconds.
*• PLANK ROTATION (35 Sec)
- Lower your body so you rest on both elbows and toes, face to the floor ensuring your body forms a straight line from shoulders to heels.
- Bring your feet together and transfer your weight to your left arm as in a slight roll.
- Reverse the motion back to position then transfer weight to the right side, completing a rep.
- Execute exercise for a duration of 35 seconds.
*• SHOULDER TAPS (16 Reps)
- Bend forward at the waist and place your hands on the floor in front.
- Walk your hands out until your body is straight to the top position of a push up.
- Raise one hand to tap the opposite shoulder, lower and then raise the other hand to tap the other shoulder.
- Stay in position and tap your shoulder, completing 16 reps