BURN PROGRAM- BETTER TOMORROW
General instruction: Complete one set, move to the next exercise creating a circuit.
During exercise, if you feel any abnormalities or unusual pain, please stop the exercise immediately and contact us.
Beginner level – 3 sets. | Intermediate Level – 5 sets. | Pro level – 7 sets.
YOUR HEALTH, MY PRIORITY.
TUESDAY – BELLY BURNER
* • HIGH KNEES (30 Sec)
- Stand upright with your feet together and your arms by your sides.
- Run on the spot raising your knees as high as possible each step.
- Rapidly switch feet and use your arms as if running for 30 seconds.
*• PLANK (30 Sec)
- Lie face down on the floor with your legs straight and arms tucked in by your side.
- Raise your body off the floor, resting on your toes and forearms, maintaining a straight line from your head to your toes.
- Hold briefly for 30 seconds, then lower yourself back to the floor.
- For resistance and strength, you could hold for 30 seconds.
*• BURPEES (10 Reps)
- Start in the top of a push up position.
- Jump your feet in, bringing your knees to your chest while keeping your hands on the floor.
- Come to an upright position and jump into the air, raising your arms overhead.
- Return to the mid position and then jump your feet back out to a straight position.
- Execute 10 reps.