BURN PROGRAM- BETTER TOMORROW
General instruction: Complete one set, move to the next exercise creating a circuit.
During exercise, if you feel any abnormalities or unusual pain, please stop the exercise immediately and contact us.
Beginner level – 3 sets. | Intermediate Level – 5 sets. | Pro level – 7 sets.
YOUR HEALTH, MY PRIORITY.
WEDNESDAY – CARDIO HIT
* JUMPING JACKS (30 Sec)
- Stand upright with your feet together and your arms by your sides.
- Jump up, splitting your feet out to the sides.
- Simultaneously swing your arms up to the sides in an arc over your head.
- Reverse the direction of the movement back to position and repeat for 30 seconds.
* • SQUAT (20 Reps)
- Stand upright with your arms by your side.
- Lower your body toward the floor, bending at the hips and knees, keeping your back flat.
- Push through your heels to return up to start position.
- Execute 20 reps, you may place hands behind your head