Friday Butt Routine
GENERAL INSTRUCTION: Complete one set, move to the next exercise creating a circuit.
REST: 6O seconds rest after completing each rep and 180 seconds after a complete circuit.
During exercise, if you feel any abnormalities or unusual pain, please stop the exercise immediately and contact us.
YOUR HEALTH, MY PRIORITY.
* • BUTT KICKS (2 x 60 secs)
- Stand upright with your hands by your sides.
- Jog in place and rapidly kick your leg high back up behind as if you were trying to kick yourself in the buttocks.
- Rapidly alternate legs in a jogging motion for a minute.
* • SIDE TO SIDE SQUAT (2 x 20 reps)
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Get in squat position by pressing your hips back.
- Stand up, take a small step to the side and squat again.
- Return to the initial position and repeat this side to side movement until the set is complete.
* • BULGARIAN SPLIT SQUAT (2 x 10 reps)
- Stand up straight with one foot up on a bench behind you and arms straight at your sides.
- Lower your body down toward the floor, bending at your hips and knees and lean your torso slightly forward.
- Push up through your front foot to return to the upright position.
- Complete all reps on one side before switching to the other side, execute 10 reps.
* • SIDE LUNGES (2 x 14 reps)
- Stand upright with your arms by your sides.
- Take a step to one side, lowering your body down and leaning your torso slightly forward with your weight on the outside leg.
- Push off your outside foot to return to the start position.
- Complete all 14 reps on one side before switching to the other side.
* • HIP HINGE (2 x 20 reps)
- Start in a squat position, your feet hip-width apart, your head up and your hips low.
- Stand up, keeping your arms straight and your back flat or straight up.
- Lower your back pushing your hip backward and bending your knees, execute 20 reps.
*• REVERSE LUNGES (2 x 14 reps)
- Stand upright and gently step backwards, dropping your back knee toward the floor and leaning your torso slightly forward with your front leg.
- Push off your front foot to return to the start position, keeping your back flat and head up throughout the movement.
- Complete all 14 reps on one side before switching to the other side
* • BIRD DOGS (2 x 20 reps)
- Begin on all fours with knees and hands on the floor.
- Raise one arm up in front and the opposite leg straight up behind.
- Make a straight line from the raised hand to your raised feet.
- Return back to position and repeat.
- Complete all 20 reps on one side before switching to the other side.
* • WALL SIT (2 x 45 secs)
- Lean against a wall with your feet wide apart on the floor.
- Engage your core and gently slide down and put your feet forward. As you slide down keep leaning against the wall.
- When your legs are bent at a right angle. Hold this position for 20 – 30 seconds.
- Raise body back up after 30 seconds