Thursday Butt Routine
GENERAL INSTRUCTION: Complete one set, move to the next exercise creating a circuit.
REST: 6O seconds rest after completing each rep and 180 seconds after a complete circuit.
During exercise, if you feel any abnormalities or unusual pain, please stop the exercise immediately and contact us.
YOUR HEALTH, MY PRIORITY.
* • HIGH KNEES (2 x 30s)
- Stand upright with your feet together and your arms by your sides.
- Run on the spot raising your knees as high as possible each step.
- Rapidly switch feet and use your arms as if running for 30 seconds.
* • SQUATS (2 x 30)
- Stand upright with your arms by your side.
- Lower your body toward the floor, bending at the hips and knees, keeping your back flat.
- Push through your heels to return up to start position.
- Execute 20 reps, you may place head behind your head.
* • SUMO SQUAT (2 x 20)
- Stand upright with arms straight and feet wider apart from shoulders.
- Lower your body sending your hips back and bending your knees.
- Push through your heels to return to the start position.
- Keep your back straight and head up throughout the movement, execute action 20 times.
* • GOBLET SQUAT (2 x 25 reps)
- Stand upright with a dumbbell or container in both hands at chest height with your feet flat, shoulder-width apart.
- Lower your body toward the floor, sending your hips back and down, bending your knees.
- Push through your heels to return to the start position keeping your back flat and head up throughout the movement, execute 25 reps.
* • FIRE HYDRANT (2 x 20 reps)
- Start with your hands and knees on fours. Place your hand directly beneath your knees.
- Lift your left leg sideways from your body at a 45-degree angle, keep your knee at 90 degrees.
- Lower your leg to starting position to complete one rep.
- When you lift your leg point your foot toward the opposite wall, so as to gain correct hip rotation.
- Complete 20 reps on one side and then alternate to the right leg.
* • BUTT KICKS (2 x 60 secs)
- Stand upright with your hands by your sides.
- Jog in place and rapidly kick your leg high back up behind as if you were trying to kick yourself in the buttocks.
- Rapidly alternate legs in a jogging motion for a minute.
* • CURTSY LUNGE (2 x 14 reps)
- Stand upright with your arms by your sides.
- Step back and across behind your other leg, lowering your back down and leaning your torso slightly forward.
- Push down on your front foot to return to the start position.
- Complete all 14 reps on one side before switching to the other side.
* • GLUTE BRIDGE (2 x 16 reps)
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat, placing your hands at your side.
- Raise your hips gently off the floor trying to make a straight line from your hips to your shoulders.
- Hold, then lower yourself back to the floor and execute 16 times.