Wednesday Butt Routine
GENERAL INSTRUCTION: Complete one set, move to the next exercise creating a circuit.
REST: 6O seconds rest after completing each rep and 180 seconds after a complete circuit.
During exercise, if you feel any abnormalities or unusual pain, please stop the exercise immediately and contact us.
YOUR HEALTH, MY PRIORITY.
* • JUMP SQUATS (2 x 24 Reps)
- Stand upright with your arms straight by your sides.
- Bend at the hips and knees into a semi-squat position, leaning your torso slightly forward.
- Land in semi-squat to absorb and repeat the jump. Execute 14 reps.
* • SINGLE LEG BRIDGES (2 x 16 reps)
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat, placing your hands at your sides.
- Raise your hips off the floor, making a straight line from your hips to your shoulders and extend one leg out straight.
- Lower yourself back to the floor and repeat using the other leg.
- Complete all 16 reps on one side before switching to the other side.
* • DONKEY KICKS (2 x 16 reps)
- Begin on all fours with knees and hands on the floor.
- Kick one leg back and up with a 90-degree angle at the knee, pushing your foot towards the ceiling.
- Lower it back down to starting position and repeat.
- Complete all 20 reps on one side before switching to the other side.
* • FLUTTER KICKS (2 X 30 )
- Lie on your back with legs straight out in front, slightly off the floor and your arms by your sides.
- Raise one leg straight up about 12 inches off the floor.
- Raise the other leg up about 24 inches off the floor.
- Continue raising your legs in a scissor-like movement until they are straight up.
- Reverse the direction lowering your legs in scissor-like movements and repeat
* • LEG RAISES (2 x 20)
- Lie on your back with your legs straight and your hands by your sides.
- Raise your legs straight up slightly lifting your lower back off the floor.
- Slowly lower your legs to tap your heels on the floor and repeat executing 20 reps.
- Keep your upper body stable and your legs straight throughout the movement
* • CHILD POSE (2 x 30 secs)
- Start on all fours and sit your hips down onto the backs of your legs.
- Lower your torso onto your upper thighs and your head to the floor.
- Bring your arms straight overhead with palms down and hold the position for 30 seconds.
*• HIP FLEXOR (2 x 30 secs)
- Stand upright on one leg, bending the other knee and bringing your heel to your buttocks.
- Grasp your foot with one hand and gently pull it further towards your buttocks for a deeper stretch.
- Hold onto something stable to maintain your balance if necessary.
- Perform on one side, then switch to the other side.
- Hold for 30 seconds then alternate.
* • EXTENDED PUPPY (2 x 30 secs)
- Start on all fours.
- Sit your hips back slightly as your lower your torso and head down toward the floor, reaching arms straight overhead with palms down.
* • FORWARD BEND (2 x 30 secs)
- From an upright position bend forward at the hips keeping your legs as straight as possible.
- Lower your torso down to rest your head downward, stretching your back.
- Let your fingers touch your toes and hold position for 20 seconds.